THERAPEUTIC TOYS FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN - EDUCATIONAL KID TOYS
Therapeutic Toys For Autistic Children
- Of or relating to the healing of disease
- Having a good effect on the body or mind; contributing to a sense of well-being
- curative: tending to cure or restore to health; "curative powers of herbal remedies"; "her gentle healing hand"; "remedial surgery"; "a sanative environment of mountains and fresh air"; "a therapeutic agent"; "therapeutic diets"
- remedy: a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- Administered or applied for reasons of health
- relating to or involved in therapy; "therapeutic approach to criminality"
- (autism) (psychiatry) an abnormal absorption with the self; marked by communication disorders and short attention span and inability to treat others as people
- The autism spectrum, also called autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or autism spectrum conditions (ASC), with the word autistic sometimes replacing autism, is a spectrum of psychological conditions characterized by widespread abnormalities of social interactions and communication, as well as
- A son or daughter of any age
- An immature or irresponsible person
- (child) a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- (child) a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- (child) an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Therapeutic Robot PARO - Charging
This is Therapeutic Robot PARO at Little Tokyo Design Week.
It's a profoundly creepy robot that, when petted, apparently causes as much soothing and relaxation as petting a real animal.
Therapeutic Robot PARO is seen here being charged with a little DC binky.
If our future is filled with pets like Therapeutic Robot PARO then the Unabomber was a visionary genius.
Therapeutic Recreation gets hands-on
Therapeutic Recreation students get hands-on with Paralympic sport equipment at the Pinetree Community Centre gym. The session was part of their course on physical disabilities.
mechanical toys for children
madagascar toys uk
lord of the rings toys for sale
perpetual motion desk toys
mother garden wooden toys
totoro plush toys